Brothers & Associates provides workforce development training in Delaware.
We support employers by matching job seekers with the needs of businesses. We can assist with:
- Arranging interviews
- Assistance with onboarding
- Post-hire follow-up services to ensure job retention
Brothers & Associates can also assist businesses in accessing Work Opportunity Tax Credits and on-the-job-training reimbursement.
Brothers & Associates offers job coaching services in Delaware. Services include:
- Training customers on specific work behavior to the satisfaction of the employer
- Work schedule time management training
- Workplace communication skills training
- Worksite based interpersonal skills (i.e. peer and supervisor, communication skills)
Brothers & Associates offers assistance to help candidates settle into their new roles through the following services:
- Banking and income management training
- Coordinating job accommodations and natural supports
- Research and recommendation of assistive technology (i.e. Tech accommodation for individuals with disabilities)
Related: Mentorship For Employees: 3 Benefits To Your Business